Abu-Bader, S. & Abu-Qarn, A. S., 2008, "Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Egyptian Experience", Journal of Policy Modeling, No. 12(4).
Adu, G., Marbuah, G. & Tie Mensah, J. T., 2013, "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Ghana: Does the Measure of Financial Development Matter?
", Review of Development Finance
, No. 3(4).
Agrawalla, R. K. & Tuteja, S. K., 2007, "Causality between Stock Markets Development and Economic Growth: A Case Study of India", Journal of Management Research, No. 7(3).
Arcand, J. L., Berkes, E. & Panizza, U., 2011, "Too Much Finance?", IMF Working Paper WP/12/161.
Bilbao-Osorio, B. & Rodríguez-Pose, A., 2004, "From R&D to Innovation and Economic Growth in the EU", Growth and Change, No. 35(4).
Cardose, A. & Teixeira, A. C., 2009, "Return on R&D Investment: A Comprehensive Survey on the Magnitude and Evaluation Methodologies", www.inescporto.pt/uitt /RePEc/09.
Coricelli, F. and Roland, I., 2008, "Finance and Growth: When Does Credit Really Matter?", CEPR Discussion Papers 68-85, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Goldsmith, R. W., 1969, Financial structure and Development, New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
Hsieh, P., Mishra, C. S. & Gobeli, D. H., 2003, "The Return on R&D versus Capital Expenditures in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries", IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, No. 50(2).
Iimi, A., 2007, "Escaping from the resource curse, Evidence from Botswana and the rest of the World", IMF Staff Papers, No. 54(4).
Imran, M., Bano, S., Azeem, M., M, Y. & Ali. A., 2012, "Relationship between human capital and economic growth: Use of co-integration approach", Journal of Agriculture & Social Sciences, No. 8(4).
- Levine, R., Loayza, N. & Beck, T., 2000, "Financial intermediation and growth", Journal of Monetary Economics 46, 31-77.
- Liu, W. C. & Hsu, C. M., 2006, "The role of financial development in economic growth: The experiences of Taiwan, Korea and Japan", Journal of Asian Economics, No. 17(4).
- Maureen, W., Nzomoi J. & Rutto, N., 2012, "Assessing the Impact of Private Sector Credit on Economic Performance: Evidence from Sectoral Panel Data for Kenya", International Journal of Economics and Finance, No. 4(3).
- Naya, P.D., Ndeffo L.N. & Edokat E. T., 2012, "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Cameroon", Journal of Social Sciences Research, No. 1(3).
- Ndebbio, J.E., 2004, "Financial Deepening, Economic Growth and development: Evidence from Selected Sub-Saharan African Countries", African Economic Research Consortium, Reseach Paper No. 142.
- Neusser, k. & Kugler, m., 1998, "Manufacturing Growth and Financial Development: Evidence from OECD Countries", The Review of Economic statistics, No. 80(4).
- Nur Fatin Najwa, M. S. Wan Mansor, W. M Fathiyah, I. & Zahariah, S., 2016, "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Empirical Analysis of Asian Pacific Countries", Journal of Applied Environmentaland Biological Sciences, No. 6(3S).
- Oomes, N. & Kalcheva, K., 2007, "Diagnosing Dutch Disease: does Russia Have the Symptoms?", IMF Working Paper, No. 07/102.
- Park, W. G., 1995, "International R&D Spillovers and OECD Economic Growth", Economic Inquiry, No. 33(4).
- Pearson, K., 1901, "On Lines and Plans of Closest Fit to System of Points in Space", Philosophical Magazine, No. 2(6).
- Rabiul, M. D., 2010, "Banks, Stock Markets and Economic Growth: Evidence from Selected Developing Countries", Decision, No. 37(3).
- Rioja, F. & Valev, N., 2003, "Finance and the Sources of Growth at Various Stages of Economic Development", Economic Inquiry, Oxford University Press, No. 42(1).
- Sadorsky, P., 2010, "The impact of financial development on energy consumption in emerging economies", Energy Policy, No. 38(5).
- Sadorsky, P., 2011, "Financial development and energy consumption in Central and Eastern European frontier economies", Energy Policy, No. 39(2).
- Shah Habibullah, M. & Eng, Y. K., 2007, "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? A Panel Data Dynamic Analysis for the Asian Developing Countries", Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, No. 11(4).
- Walwyn, D., 2007, "Finland and the Mobile Phone Industry: A Case Study of the Return on Investment from Government-Funded Research and Development", Technovation, No. 27(6).