Al-khateeb, F and Darrat, A and Elkhal, k, The UAE growth surge: have information technology and human capital contributed? college of Economics and Business, United Arab Emirates University, 2007.
Chow, G.C, "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China", Quarterly Journal of Economics, 1993, 108(3), 809-842.
Colecchia A. and Schreyer, P, The Contribution of Information and Communication Technology to Economic Growth in 9 OECD Countries OECD Economic Studies, 2002, No. 34.
Daveri, F, Information Technology and Growth in Europe, University of Parma and IGIER, Mimeo, May, 2001.
Dewan, S, Kraemer, K.L, Information Technology and productivity: Evidence from Country Level Data. Management Science, 2000, 46, 548-62.
European Commission, Effects of ICT Capital on Economic Growth, Staff papers, 2006.
Access. at: ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/ict/files/ict-cap-eff_en.pdf
Heshmati, A. Yang, W,"Techno- Economics and policy program", college of Engineering, 2006.
ITU, World Telecommunication Development Report 2009 Access Indicators for the Information Society, 2009.
Jalava, J. and Pohjola, M, "ICT as a source of output and productivity growth in Finland", Telecommunications Policy, 2009, 31 (8-9), 463–472.
Jalava, J.and pohjola, M, ICT as a Source of Output and productivity Growth in Finland, Discussion paper No.52, Helsinki Center of Economic Research, Helsinki, 2005.
- Jalava, J.Pohjola, M.2007, "ICT as a source of output and productivity growth in Finland", Telecommunication policy, 2007, 31, 463-472.
- Jorgenson D.W. and Vu, K. "IT and the world growth Resurgence", German Economic Review, 2007, 8(2), p. 125-145.
- Jorgenson, D. and Nomura K, the Industry Origins of Japanese Economic Growth, Working Paper 11800, 2005.at: http://www.nber.org/papers/w11800.
- Jorgenson, D. W, Information Technology in the US Economy, American Economic Review, 2001, 91, 1-32.
- Kraemer, K.L, Dedrick, J, information Technology and Economic Development: Results and policy Implications of Cross-Country Studies, In M. Pohjola (Ed). Information Technology, Productivity, and Economic Growth, Oxford: oxford University press, 2001.
- Lee, Houng and Khatri, Yougesh, "Information Technology and Productivity Growth in Asia", Washington: International Monetary Fund, 2003.
- Martinez, D., Rodriguez, J. and Torres, J. L., ICT-specific technological change and productivity growth in the US: 1980–2004: Information Economics and Policy, 2009.
- Access at www.elsevier.com/locate/iep.
- Nour, Samia Satti OI. M, "The Impact of ICT on Economic Development in the Arab Word: A Comparative study of Egypt and the Gulf countries", The United Nations University (UNU)-Institute for New Technologies, 2002.
- Obricom, From the Digital Divide to Digital Opportunities: Measuring Infostate for Development, Quebec: National Research Council of Canada, 2005.
- OECD, The New Economy: Beyond the Hype, Paris, 2001a.
- OECD, Measuring Productivity - OECD Manual: Measurement of Aggregate and Industry-Level Productivity Growth, Paris, 2001b.
- Oliner, S. D, Sichel, D.E, "The Resurgence of Growth in the late 1990s: is information Technology the story", Journal of Economic perspectives, 2000, 14(4), 3-22.
- Oulton, N, ICT and productivity Growth in the UK, Oxford Review of Economic policy, 2002, 18, 363-379.
- Piatkowski M. and Van Ark B., "ICT and Productivity Growth in Transition Economics: Two Phase Convergence and Structural Reforms", TIGER Working Paper Series, 2005, No.72.A. at: www.tiger.edu.pl
- Pohjala, M., "Information technology and economic growth: a cross- country analysis" Working paper, No, 173, UNU World Institute for Development Economics Research, Helsinki, 2000.
- Pohjola, M.,"The new economy in growth and development", WIDER, United Nations University, Working paper, 2002.
- Qiang C.Z.W., Pitt A. and Ayers, A., Contribution of ICT to Growth, Working Paper No. 24, World Bank, 2004.
- Seo, H.J. and Lee, Y.S., "Contribution of ICT to Total Factor Productivity and Externalities Effects", Information Technology for Development, 2006, 12(2), p. 159-173
- Seo, H.J., Lee, Y.S. and Oh, J.H., "Does ICT investment widen the growth gap?", Telecommunications Policy, 2009, 33, 422–431.
- UNCTAD, Information Economy Report, 2009: Trends and Outlook in Turbulent Times, United Nations, New York and Geneva, 2009.
- Wang, Y, Yao, Y., Sources of China’s Economic Growth 1952-1999: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation, China Economic Review, 2003, 14(1), 32-52.
- World Information Technology and Services alliance (WITSA), Digital planet 2003: The Global Information Economy and Global Insight, Inc, 2006.
- World information Technology and Services alliance (WITSA), Digital planet 2004: The Global Information Economy and Global Insight, Inc, 2008.