Andersen, J.J; Aslaksen, S; "Constitutions and the resource curse", Journal of Development Economics, Vol. 87, 2008.
Anderson, T.W;Hsiao, C;"Estimation of dynamic models with error components", Journal of the American Statistical Association, vol.76, 1981.
Arellano, M; Bond, S; "Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations", Review of Economic Studies, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 58(2), 1991.
Atkinson, G; Hamilton, K; "Savings, growth and the resource curse hypothesis", World Development, Vol. 31, 2003.
Auty, R.M; Resource abundance and economic development, Oxford University Press, 2001.
Baltagi, B.H; "Econometric Analysis of Panel Data", John Wiley & Sons Publication, Second edition, 2001.
Brunnschweiler, C.N; "Cursing the Blessings? Natural Resource Abundance", Institutions, and Economic Growth, World Development, Vol. 36, Issue 3, 2008.
Brunnschweiler, C.N; Bulte, E.H; "The resource curse revisited and revised: A tale of paradoxes and red herrings", Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Vol. 55, Issue 3, 2008.
Bulte, E.H; Damania, R; Deacon, R.T; "Resource intensity, institutions, and development", World Development, Vol. 33, Issue 7, 2005.
Caselli, F; Cunningham, T; "Political decision making in resource abundant countries", Paper prepared for the OxCarre launch conference, 2007.
- Harford, T; Klein, M; "Aid and the resource curse", The World Bank Group, Private Sector Development Vice Presidency, Note 291, 2005.
- Hartwig, J; (2010), "Is health capital formation good for long-term economic growth?-Panel Granger-causality evidence for OECD countries", Journal of Macroeconomics, Vol. 32, Issue 1, 2010.
- Hirschman, A.O; The Strategy of Economic Development, New Haven, Yale University Press, 1958.
- Hodler, R; "The curse of natural resources in fractionalized countries", European Economic Review, Vol. 50, Issue 6, 2006.
- Holtz-Eakin, D; Newey, W; Rosen, H.S; "Estimating Vector Autoregressions with Panel Data, Econometrica", Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), 1988.
- Karl, T; The paradox of plenty: Oil booms and petro-states, University of California press, 1997.
- Kaufmann, D; Kraay, A; Mastruzzi, M; "Governance Matters VIII: Aggregate and Individual Governance Indicators 1996-2008", The World Bank, policy Research, 2009, Working Paper No. 4978.
- Kolstad, I; Wiig, A; It's the rents, stupid! The political economy of the resource curse, Energy Policy, 2009, Vol. 37, Issue 12.
- Kolstad, I; Wiig, A; Williams, A; "Mission improbable. Does petroleum-related aid address the resource curse?", Energy Policy, Vol. 37, 2009.
- Mehlum, H; Moene, K; Torvik, R; "Institutions and the Resource Curse", The Economic Journal, Vol. 116, 2006.
- Olsson, O; "Conflict diamonds", Working papers in Economics 86, Department of Economics, Goteborg University, 2003.
- Olsson, O; "Geography and Institutions: A Review of Plausible and Implausible Linkages", Göteborg University, Department of Economics, Working Papers in Economics, 2005, No. 106.
- Robinson, J.A; Torvik, R; Verdier, T; "The Political Foundations of the Resource Curse", Journal of Development Economics, Vol. 79, 2006.
- Ross, M.L; "Does oil hinder democracy?, World Politics", Vol. 53, 2001.
- Sachs, J.D; Warner, A.M; "Natural resource abundance and economic growth", NBER working paper, 1995, No. 5398.
- Sachs, J.D; Warner, A.M; "Natural resources and economic development: The curse of natural resources", European Economic Review, Vol. 45, 2001.
- Stevens, P; Dietsche, E; "Resource curse: An analysis of causes", experiences and possible ways forward, Energy Policy, Vol. 36, Issue 1, 2008.
- Tornell, A; Lane, P. R; "The voracity effect", American Economic Review, Vol. 89, Issue 1, 1999.
- Torvik, R; "Natural resources, rent seeking and welfare", Journal of Development Economics, Vol. 67, Issue 2, 2002.
- Wick, K; Bulte, E.H; "Contesting resources-rent seeking, conflict and the natural resource curse", Public Choice, Vol. 128, 2006.
- Williams, A; "Shining a Light on the Resource Curse: An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Natural Resources", Transparency, and Economic Growth, World Development, Vol. 39, Issue 4, 2011.